Please read the full submission guidelines carefully before submitting.
- All abstracts must be submitted via EMAIL to email@example.com. Abstract submission via fax or mail will NOT be accepted.
- Abstracts must be submitted according to the instructions below and must be received by 31 May 2021 @2359 hrs (GMT+8). Abstracts submitted after the closing deadline will not be considered.
- Please do not submit multiple copies of the same abstract.
ABSTRACT SUBMISSION GUIDELINES
Abstracts must be typed in English on the Abstract Submission Form. Handwritten submissions will not be accepted.
- Title: Use a concise title (5 or words, if possible) that reflects abstract content. Capitalise the first letter of the first word and all other words except prepositions, conjunctions, and articles. Do not use acronyms, abbreviations, and initials in a title.
- Abstracts: All abstracts must be typed in Calibri font size 10 with single spacing, and must fit within the box.
- Text length (not including title and author information) must be at least 100 words and not exceed 300 words.
- The objective of the study, methodology, results and conclusion should be clearly stated.
- References should be avoided.
- Abbreviations should be used only for common terms. For uncommon terms, the abbreviation should be given in brackets after the first full use of the word
- Do not use tables or graphics in the abstracts. All data must be in narrative form.
REVIEW, ACCEPTANCE & NOTIFICATION
- Receipt of abstract submission will be acknowledged via email
- The Scientific Committee will review all abstract submissions. Evaluation by the Committee will be based on quality, clarity and relevance for our audience, as well as the significance of the material.
- Shortlisted authors for the Online Poster Presentation awards will receive notification via email of abstracts’ acceptance in JUNE 2021.
- Presenting authors will be informed via email the details of presentation (including date and time) in late JUNE 2021.
- Submission of abstracts therefore constitutes the authors’ consent to have the abstracts published in SARC 2021. Abstracts may also be edited for publication.
DECLARATION OF CONSENT TO PUBLICATION AND ASSIGNATION OF COPYRIGHT
- Submitted Abstract cannot be modified or corrected after final submission. Accepted abstracts will be published exactly as submitted. Please ensure all information is correct at the point of submission.
- Submission of the abstract constitutes you and your co-authors’ consent to publication (e.g. Congress website, programmes, other promotions, etc.)
- The Abstract Submitter warrants and represents that he/she is the owner or has the rights of all the information and content (“Content”) provided to SARC 2021 and Kenes MP Asia (Hereafter: “The Organisers”). The publication of the abstract does not infringe any third party rights including, but not limited to, intellectual property rights.
- The Abstract Submitter grants the Organisers a royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, publish, translate, distribute, and display the Content.
- The Organisers reserve the right to remove any publication of an abstract which does not comply with the above.
- The Abstract Submitter is responsible for informing the other co-authors regarding the abstract status.